Just in time for the holidays, we’re happy to announce Branded Closing Books!
As always with our product roadmap, we listen to feedback from our clients and prospects and this feature was high on many of your requirement lists. With this new feature, you’ll be able to upload a cover page of your choice that will automatically be placed at the start of the closing book. The cover page you upload can be as many pages as you’d like but we recommend using Letter for the page size. These template cover pages come with placeholders that you can replace as needed. For example, you can replace the logo and sample project title in the template with your firm’s logo and actual project title.
To include a branded cover page in your closing book:
- Click “Exports” in the Tab Bar.
- Click “Export a New Closing Book”.
- Select the checkbox underneath “Add a cover page”.
- Click “Choose file” and select your cover page (must be a .pdf, .docx., or .doc).
- Click “Upload File”.
- Export the closing book.
Other updates include:
- Updated our Microsoft Word Online integration for improved performance. A new browser tab will automatically open when editing a document with Microsoft Word Online, allowing you to review other documents in your dealcloser tab at the same time.
- When you’re done editing your document, wait for it to display “Saved” in the top navigation bar and then simply close the tab.
- You may have heard about the log4j vulnerability causing issues for many online services. We can assure you that the log4j vulnerability does not affect dealcloser and your data remains safe and secure as always.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
*This offer is valid for paying customers only. Only one customized cover page per customer. All additional cover pages require payment.